Making SEO a reality …
Welcome to Smart SEO Services
We are the market-leading SEO experts, specialising in all aspects of Search Engine Optimisation. Our SEO services and packages are designed to increase your website rankings across all the major search engines. Of course, you could attempt to optimise your site without enlisting the help of professionals, but if you don’t fully understand how it works, DIY SEO can lead to mistakes that can actually have a detrimental effect on your business.
Our bepoke SEO marketing service will help improve website visibility and increase your bottom line.
The core SEO services we provide include:
– Full service search engine optimisation
– SEO Copy writing
– SEO Consulting
– Link Building Services
Why choose an SEO specialist?
Everybody knows that search engines are the main way people find stuff on the web, but have you ever stopped to think about how those things are arranged on that first page of Google. Why is Wikipedia always at or near the top?
Clever business owners have realised that if their websites are not optimised for search engines, then they will never reach their full potential.
Getting slightly technical for a moment, search engines use automated programs called “bots” or “spiders” to go through webpages. After the pages are “crawled” in this way, the numbers are crunched in a giant database. When a request is entered into the search engine, the built-in mathematical algorithm determines which results are most applicable and then then displays them by rank, from the most relevant at the top of the page, with importance decreasing the further you go down the list.
SEO could be described as a science because it is so complex, with many different factors and variables to take into consideration. Having said that, there is an art to mastering SEO but the learning curve is steep, time consuming and frustrating. Don’t waste your energy trying to figure it out when you can hire a specialist to do it for you. We take the guesswork out of it all, allowing you to focus fully on your business safe in the knowledge that your website is finally working for you.
Do you actually need an SEO consultant?
With online competition being so fierce, the amount of traffic your website generates from search engines can make or break your business.
If you are serious about boosting your rankings with Google, Yahoo and MSN, hiring a quality firm such as Smart SEO Services makes perfect sense.
The technology behind the average search engine website is changing all the time. What works today may not work two months down the line. Most business owners don’t have the expertise let alone the time and energy to keep pace with constantly shifting sands of search engine development. Soon enough, you can find your site slipping down the page, ending up buried amongst a mass of websites destined to remain forever on page two or beyond …
Don’t let this happen. Talk to us today.
Choosing an SEO Expert
There are plenty of companies offering an excellent SEO service, but there are just as many that don’t have a clue what SEO actually is, or how it really works. Anyone with a computer and web access can claim to be an expert, so before you commit your website’s future and with it potentially risk your entire business, take some time out to ask yourself some questions:
· Is the company’s SEO service pricing in line with the current market? If you find they’re offering “too-good-to-be-true” prices, then that’s exactly what they are: there’s no such thing as a free lunch. These self-proclaimed “experts” are just looking to make a quick buck at your expense.
· Do they make outlandish claims of instant success? Real organic SEO does not happen overnight: the process is complex, and it does takes time. If someone promises you visible results overnight, once again they don’t know what they’re doing.
· Does the SEO consultant have a realistic plan to optimise your website? If so, can he talk you through it using every day language? Don’t mistake verbal pyrotechnics with SEO knowledge. A good SEO consultant can tell you precisely how he’ll improve your site’s rankings in layman’s terms.
· Can they provide sample SEO case studies from existing clients to back up their claims of success? If the firm says it’s the best SEO company around and brags about its past success stories, ask them to back it up with real, hard evidence.
· Do you feel pressured into making a decision? Credible SEO experts understand that choosing a consultant is a difficult task for most people and will allow you all the time you need to finalise your decision. Remember that you’re the customer. You can always walk away.
SEO hints and tips
With billions of web pages on the net, hiring an SEO consultant is the best way to improve your search engine rankings. However, there are a few tweaks you can perform yourself to improve SEO on your website:
· Search engines love fresh, quality content. So add well-written, keyword-rich articles to your website regularly. If writing is not your thing, find someone to write for you with SEO in mind. If the content on your site rarely changes, why not add a blog and post written content at least three times a week.
· Don’t overdo keywords in the text of your website. Any Google or SEO services consultant can tell you that search engines frown on keyword stuffing, and the engines will lower your rankings as a result. Try and keep it “organic”.
· Concentrate on one primary keyword phrase for each page of your website as opposed to multiple keyword phrases.
· If your website is new, try to get a link to your page from an established website. This will reduce the time it takes search engine spiders to crawl your site.
· Use keyword phrases as opposed to just one keyword. For example, if you breed poodles in England, instead of using the keyword “poodles” use the phrase, “poodle breeders in England.” This will narrow search results, and make your website more likely to appear on the first few pages.
· Get plenty of backlinks to your site. Make sure the backlinks are relevant to the information you provide.
· Use keywords in image captions, and optimise the text in your RSS feed.
· Make sure your website design company understands organic SEO before they create your site.
Of course, you could just choose to work with Smart SEO Services and let us do all this for you …